Friday, December 2, 2011

What should I take for a before softball game meal for teenage girls?

My daughter is on the softball team with about 13 girls and 3 coaches. I signed up to take the meal for Monday's game. I have taken pizza before but that can be expensive. I need some ideas on foods that these girls wil like.|||I say you tell them if they win you take them pizza and if they lose you give them vegetables.|||Somthing not to heavy like salad or fruit or fruity snacks.

Report Abuse


|||Take a snack like a lil debbie,fruit snacks, and a juice like capri sun or something like that. You shouldn't eat something like pizza or anything like that before a game it's just to heavy and slows the players down.I've learned from playing softball since I was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment