Friday, December 2, 2011

Softball!!!!!?

Who is your favorite olympic softball player? Who thinks that it is stupid that the olympic people took out softball?|||Jenny Finch..and yes it is a shame that they did that to Softball %26amp; Baseball|||JENNIE FINCH!!!the best olympic gold medalist pitcher what else can i say!

Report Abuse


|||yeah man!!! AND ONE DAY SO WILL I!

Report Abuse


|||i agree jenny finch is pretty cool, but my friend told me that in a couple more years or so they are going to put softball back in the olympics because women will probably do something about it, or i will personally haha

Report Abuse


|||jenny finch is good but i like stacey nuveman. shes got an amazing arm. idk maybe its cause im a catcher

Report Abuse


|||Cat Osterman and Jennie Finch but Jennie Finch just had a baby so she is too old to play now.


Emily, ohio

Report Abuse


|||I also met Chrystal Bustos she is a out feilder and a great hitter she was at one of my tournaments. She is kool

Report Abuse


|||What about Lisa Fernandez - try looking a bit further back. Not only was the top pitcher, she was also an automatic hitter and could play a mean third base!

Report Abuse


|||Actually, Jennie Finch didn't even pitch the final of the 2004 Olympics!

Report Abuse


|||I'm pretty throwback, I think I'm going with Lisa Fernandez.

Report Abuse


|||I love softball i've been playing since I was 5... I always watch the Championship games... And i absolutely love Jennie finch... she's the best pitcher%26amp;%26amp;pitched the 2006 Championship game againts Japan%26amp;%26amp;I was there :D

Report Abuse


|||i play softballa nd it is stupid that they did take it out .My favorite is cat osterman shes 6'1 and amazing She is a great pitcher|||I don't have a favorite player but I hated that they took it out. And baseball, too.|||Jenny Finch....she is the best eveeerrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment