Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How should I wear my hair for my softball game?

Okay, So I have a softball game in an hour, and I never know how to wear my hair. If I put it in a pony tail, it always gets messed up. And, I have NO clue how to french braid. I am 12, in 8th grade. My hair is a little passed my shoulders, and it is brown with blonde highlights! All suggestions are welcome! Thanks!|||buzz|||Well, in softball, your hair is always going to get messed up. lol. But I do this:





1. Get your hair wet and put it in a high, tight ponytail.


2. Pull the hair tie out a little to loosen up the ponytail just a little.


3. Here comes the confusing part... hold your hair tie with one hand and with the other hand, put one finger in your hair, from the TOP. It's like when you part your hair down the middle, you go all the way from the front to where the hair tie is. EXCEPT, do not part your hair till you get to your hair tie.


I'll try to draw it. lol. If you are looking at this from the top, this is what it should look like.





hole: O


tie: ===





4. Then, with the hair tie in your hand, put the hair tie and hair into the hole. Basically just flip your hair towards your head.


5. Pull tight and put a cute headband on. Then put a cute bow.





Basically, your hair is just doing a front flip. That is really the best I can explain it. Sorry if you don't understand, but if you do, it is just a really cute hairstyle that us 17 year old kids do.|||I always wear mine in a ponytail to softball games. If you have pieces of hair that fall into your face, use a headband to keep those hairs back.|||if you have no fringe-straighten it and draw it back into a SLEEK ponytail and if you do have a fringe clip it back|||Pull it back in a ponytail. But once you get it nice and tight, put a sport ponytail and you're good to go.|||I would do two piggy tails. I think they look cute under a helmet. Use a thin headband to pull back any stray hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment