Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to get recruited into collegiate level softball ?

I am a junior in high school and want to further my softball career. I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips? Thanks|||Hey mickie! good to hear your going to bring your softball game to the next level! i too am a junior (soon to be senior) in Highschool and i'm going through the recruiting process as a baseball player! There're some things you must understand. there are 3 divisions (1,2,3) 1 being the most competive and 3 being the least. You must pick the one that helps your academics and sports. try contacting the college coaches you want to see. And try to go to showcases that's where all the scouts like to view players and rank them. Trust me and hope it helps! good luck ~ Chris|||be a lesbian|||talk to your coach

No comments:

Post a Comment