Friday, December 2, 2011

Softball?????

alright while, i'm thirteen and i would like to start to paly softball. i have never played it beofer, but i watch the sox on tv a lot so i know all the poistions and everything. do u think i am to old to start playing?|||of course not as long as you are in your kid or teen years you are good to be improvable. yes you can start at any time but to actually be the best you need to start young. Unless you want to be the next Jennie Finch you can start at any time. I suggest starting recreational like I did when I was 4 years old. If you are really good in a few years I suggest you then try a travel team like I did. I made it and you should to.





I hope this advice will help you and your softball needs. I love softball, too and I believe 13 years of age is great time to begin playing softball.|||no i think you can startanytime i started when i was 5 or 6 years old but their are some people on my team that have never played before that are 13 or14 and they have natural talent and can score homeruns......but if you are not too good just keep this in mind:its recreational softball if your good try out for your school team if not its just a game.


GOOD LUCK and i hope you play.|||NO.. NOT AT ALL!





i am 16, and i started playing last year at the age of 15! and i am soo happy i did!








i am glad to say i made my school jv team!








so i strongly encourage you to! its soo much fun!!








%26lt;3 Ash





p.s. what position would you want to play?

No comments:

Post a Comment