Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What colleges in the eastern part of the United States have a college softball team?

If you can, can you name the colleges? I need to see if I can achieve a softball scholarship to a good college that isnt to far from home.|||According to collegeboard.com, there are 991 schools in the Eastern US that have softball. I don't know if this link will work, but will try: http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/se鈥?/a>





If you want a more narrowed down list, go to college matchmaker: http://collegesearch.collegeboard.com/se鈥?/a>|||alabama university





akron university in ohio

Report Abuse


|||Visit my website, there is a link there to the NFCA and to Ultimate College Softball where you can click on a link to go straight to the websites of the colleges. It tells what Conferences they are in as well.





www.collegesoftballrecruitin鈥?

Report Abuse


|||Tennessee has a great softball program. UNC also has a great softball program. I have a daughter that is 13 and will be looking for the same thing in a few years. Good Luck ! I'm sure there are other schools but I can't say which ones for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment