Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Does anyone know where i can find a recreational softball team in SC,close to spartanburg to play on?

Okay.Well I'm a 15 year old softball player and I live in spartanburg. I honestly can't stand the coach at my school and neither can my parents, but I really want to play softball.I'm a dedicated player and love the sport.I play outfield(mostly fight)and third, but I'm willing to try anything. I have a love for this sport and super want to play.So if any of you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks.|||Go through the proper chain of command. 1st, start with calling your city or township Parks and Recreation. 2nd, call the city.


While doing all of this, make a flyer, and post it in gyms, weight rooms, and batting cages.|||Basically I would suggest to go to you local tavern. They usually are the place for softball leagues.|||www.fastpitchsoftball.net look under bulletin boards, find your state and so on.... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment