Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My softball team sucks. How do I keep it fun even when we are losing?

I am a very competitive person and my softball team really sucks. They are my friends so I don't want to switch teams. I need to try and do something to make it fun or I am going to alienate my friends. What can I do to make it fun even when we are losing?|||Hello, I am in a similar situation as you. My team does not win a lot of games. Just remember that you are there to learn and play softball with your friends and have fun. You will improve I am sure of it and I am sure there are teams that are worse than you. One day when you get really good you can transfer to another team (high school college ect.) Just try to have fun your not being payed to play!


Have a great season|||Throw the ball at Ur own teammates nuts?|||Try betting against your team, that way you'll be having some fun while making a few bucks.|||First of all talk to your friends and ask them what their goals are for the tournament or the reason they joined. Maybe they joined to have fun or just be with each other. If you have different goals then there will be a problem. Tell them what you want to happen for the team and if they like your suggestion of practicing then prepare a good practice session for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment