Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What should I eat before a softball game?

I am a 13 year old girl and I have an away softball game tonight. We will travel about one hour. What kind of meal should I eat before I leave that will fill me up but not make me too full? Should I bring snacks for the road? And if so, what? Thanks.|||I would try to eat a fairly heavy carb lunch - pasta's a good choice, but avoid real heavy sauces. I also would avoid eating a full dinner. Instead, I would wait until after the game to eat my big meal, and would instead have a snack of some raw carrots (gets the blood sugar up a bit) and some celery with peanut butter (celery will help fill you up, but actually will have negative calories - you burn more chewing it then you get from it, and the peanut butter is a good source of protein.


These are things that you could actually eat on the road.|||A sub sandwich beforehand, some kind of fruit (like grapes) as a snack. Natural foods make your body work better, so you'll be properly fueled. Chips have a lot of salt, so avoid them because they'll dehydrate you.|||you should eat pasta or a lot of bread to carb up and drink a bottle of water with dinner.i recomend eating a nutri grain bar for a snack because it has the perfect ammount of fruit so it wont give you a cramp.|||Dry pasta and water are the best things to have before a game.|||Drink lots of milk, then eat pancakes with syrup and biscuits and gravy. That always does the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment