Friday, December 2, 2011

Softball?????

Do you know any web sites for SOFTBALL camps near MISSISSIPPI,TENNESEE,or ALAMBAMA? Please sum1 help me and answer this question I really need ALOT of sites so please help me out...THANK YOU!|||You should try this site. It's for the Nike Softball camps. They don't have anything in Mississippi, Tennessee or Alabama right now but they do have a camp in Georgia. You can keep checking they're website to see if they add any camps to one of these states. The camps are usually held at a university and they're conducted by the softball coach of that university. I hope this helps.





http://www.ussportscamps.com/softball/|||Try a university in one of the areas they usually have camps. Even a Jr College.|||University of Tennesee has summer camps and Christmas camps you might could check their website for the camps this summer|||I always start out by googling it.








If that doesn't help try the ASA.org or USSSA.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment