Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What are some tips on breaking in a softball glove?

I recently started playing slow pitch mens softball and I wanted all you guys tips on the best way to break in a sftball glove, not just using the leather treatment, or tieing rubber bands around it with a ball in it but more creative ways.|||After you've done the leather treatment, wear the glove around the house and just throw a softball into it. Watch a TV show or something while you sit there and just throw the ball into the pocket. The best way to break in a glove is to give it constant use, and by throwing it into the pocket without playing anything, you'll break it in faster. After you've done this for a while, wrap a ball in it and let it sit for a couple hours and repeat the process later. I've done this numerous times with my baseball gloves, and I can usually have a brand-new glove perfectly broken in in about 5 days.|||Play catch with a waterlogged ball because of its weight will help wear in the glove. Also What I did was use glove oil and put a ball in it and wrap it up overnight and that'll help but it's not to creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment