Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What fastpitch softball bat should I consider?

I am looking for a new softball bat for the upcoming season and I would like to get it early so that I can become familiar with it before the season starts. I am 5'0 so I need a relatively short bat. I have never really been a long ball hitter and I prefer to be able to swing the bat fast. I am also asked to bunt frequently. So what bat(s) should I consider? Please let me know and thanks in advance!|||go to a sports store|||Check with someone at a good sports store... MC Sports or something.... They'll always be glad to help out and are typically experts on that sort of thing.|||a nice light bat, thats composite and can get a good hit if you do swing away is the catalyst by louisville slugger


i love it|||I play men's fastpitch fastball, and I always see the green 2-piece bats. I think they are Easton. They are classified as slow-pitch bats, but we use them because they never bend. All the fast pitch bats would bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment