Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is a good softball fielder's glove that is under fifty dollars?

Softball starts in less than a month, and I just found out that my old softball glove was eaten by little critters in my garage. I need an affective glove because I'm going to be pitching and out-fielding.|||wilson's my favorite glove. i have one now and i probably need a new one, but they dont make mine anymore, so ive stuck with it. usually wilson's are already broken in pretty well, so it should be good to go within a month. oil it (u can even use shaving cream), and keep it in good shape|||wilson makes a decent glove or easton..just go to sporting goods store and find one that is comfortable for you in your price range. the brand dont catch the ball,,,, you do.|||i got a wilson monster web and it is fantastic!!! Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment