Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is the best hairdo to wear for softball?

What is the best hairdo to wear in order to prevent any loose hair parts while I play softball?|||Mohawk baby. Stay young, stay fresh. Short buzz with a little longer hawk.|||I play fast pitch and usually 2 french braids keeps my bangs out of my face. a high ponytail and a braid with your bangs braided in helps too. Feel free to use bobby pins they are hardly noticable and they don't cause pain while wearing batting helmets.|||i have been playing softball for 12 years and the best way to wear your hair is up. it doesn't matter how your wear it up as long as it is up|||how about one big braid, it'll be easy to take down and wash after the game and keep the hair out of your face,|||we use jennie finch headbands.


www.softballoutlet.com


they are 9.95 but well worth it|||When I went to my ex-girlfriends games most of the girls had their hair up in like a bun or a pony tail.|||A ponytail with a thin head band.|||Braids, High Pony (with bangs pulled up IF ALLOWED) to french braids. anything up to keep your hair out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment