Friday, December 2, 2011

Softball!!!?

I am very disappointed. I want to know why nobody cares about softball and everyone thinks that all the mens sports are all that like the most important thing in the world. They took out the softball in the 2012 ollympics why couldn't they take something out like idk a sport that most people dont play. I also want to know why u can only play softballl through college and with baseball you can go onto the majors and minor league. thats sexism and should be resolved|||Hey Sweetie,


Doesn't that suck. You know why they dropped softball? Because the USA dominates. I coached my girl for 10 years. Our life revolved around softball. They had a pro softball league for a couple years. Japan still invests in it and has teams. Either way, I am with you. Here's to softball becoming as popular as Monday night football.|||I played softball since I was 4. I really don't understand why guys get everything. I know that really makes me mad that guys get everything. I grew up in a small town where all the guys sports such as footballand baseball got all the attention. I believe they should allow us women prove the men wrong for once.|||Money. Men are the large majority of sports consumers and they care more about men's sports than women's, right or wrong.





There is now a professional softball league, it has a few teams in Illinois and other states in the upper Midwest. They pay checks are small and it probably won't be around for the long term, but you can always hope.|||For the same reason the WNBA will never compete with the NBA - the product isn't as good.





I hate to break it to you ladies but, men are far superior athletes - bigger, stronger, faster, etc.





A national-wide professional softball league would be a complete and utter failure. Not enough people would attend to make it worth the trouble.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment