Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I make my swing in softball more powerful?

I have a silver halo bat and my swing is pretty good. I hit far almost every time. I am left handed, so i can drag, bunt, hit, and slap. I need help to make my swing more powerful because, I'm playing tournament softball this year.|||A swing's power is all in the legs and hips. Get your timing down to where your hips quickly open up and you shift your weight forward at the exact moment you hit the ball. The more you work out your lower body, the more powerful a hitter you'll be.|||Power entails using your other body parts during your swing. How is your swing mechanics? Do you emphasize on weight transfer? Power also may be attained through conditioning. Strengthen your core and legs to help utilize your whole body.





Your swing must be explosive and intentional. Use your back leg to rotate your body and swing hard every time|||Make sure you're pivoting your back foot and your "belt cuckle" should be facing center field by the end of your swing. just swing harder and make sure you aren't rolling your wrists when you make connection.n|||it doesnt matter what side you hit from. right handed batters can bunt also. do core excercises, squats and forearm excercises.|||use your forearm and *lol* back and forth and back and forth until it gets strengthened|||Hips. Or try a lighter bat to increase speed

No comments:

Post a Comment