Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Can anyone please give me some tips for conditioning and trying out for softball?

Hey everyone! I am trying out for my high school's softball team, and I have a little bit of weight to lose. I really want to be healthy and fit before intermurals. Intermurals start on Jan. 22, and I don't have that much time. I also have a membership at 24 hour fitness. I need to become thinner, healthier, and a good runner. So please give me healthy eating tips and conditioning tips! Thanks a bunch!|||HEY so good to see softball for a change! You just have to go to the gym regularly and eat good. Like instead of eating snickers eat apples or yogurt but allow your self to have at least one un healthy thing. Once you have tried out and if you make the team they will have you on a training and conditioning regemend. About the running well i am not sure I never realy focused on running because i am a pitcher and I hit and I figured its only 60 feet. The only thing I would suggest is wind sprints or suicides same thing! Hope this helps! Oh and try your best don't freak out and GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment