Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What can I do to prepare myself for high school softball tryouts?

I'm a freshman, and I play in a summer softball league. I went to my school's softball meeting today and the coach told us that we have open gym and weight room at least once or twice a week. Our first open gym is December 4th.





What can I do at home to prepare for this conditioning? He suggested running, but is there anything else I can do?|||you can Start running and sternthging up ur muscles. Practice Throwing. Go to the batting cages and pratice. We have something at my school for Softball conditioning and we lift weights and get physically fit. That was one thing they focus on a lot.|||Batting cages, running, muscle strengthening, a stright swing, and hand-eye coordination.





The reason why many girls don't make it is when they forget about D.





Focus mainly on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment