Friday, December 2, 2011

Should I buy a fastpitch softball bat with or without warranty?

I want to buy a new softball bat and I play fastpitch softball- high school level. I'm planning on joining a league as well. Should I buy a bat with warranty or without warranty? If it's WITHOUT warranty, then its $30 cheaper. If I buy it WITH warranty, then it's $30 more expensive. The warranty is 400 days and I want to buy an Easton Fastpitch Bat. It has a light weight aluminum shell with a composite inner tube.|||Go with the warranty because even the best bats can break - My daughter plays HS softball, and I know 2 girls on her teams who were glad they had warranties because they cracked bats that they paid $250-$300.





Here's an idea how you could save money and get the warranty...


I bought my daughter a new bat 3 weeks ago from cheapbats.com and used a discount code from retailmenot.com - I saved $15 on a $299 bat with the warranty. It's the third bat I've bought from them for my two daughters, all were good transactions.





Here's a website that has a discount code for Easton bats


http://www.retailmenot.com/view/cheapbat鈥?/a>


scroll to the bottom for the Easton code. Good Luck this season!!|||If I were yu I would buy it without warranty because I doubt yu will break it or anythng. Jus dnt use it at the batting cages only in games and BP

No comments:

Post a Comment